In honor of my half-birthday- you know you’re getting old when:
- You start going to bed before 10pm so you can get your “full 8 hours”
- A vacuum is at the top of your Christmas list
- You start referencing/judging the youth– “kids this days” or “it’s their generation”
- Paying your bills and working overtime are pluses
- You miss your parents regularly
- You dream about time with your loved ones instead of Spring Break in Mexico
- You actually get hangovers
- You no longer have a place to crash when you head back to college for a football game
- Others refer to you as “miss” or “mr.”
- You actually care about the feng shui of your apartment
What do you have to add?
My roommate and I (24 year olds acting like 12 year olds). You have to run through a fountain every once in awhile right?