In honor of my half-birthday- you know you’re getting old when:
- You start going to bed before 10pm so you can get your “full 8 hours”
- A vacuum is at the top of your Christmas list
- You start referencing/judging the youth– “kids this days” or “it’s their generation”
- Paying your bills and working overtime are pluses
- You miss your parents regularly
- You dream about time with your loved ones instead of Spring Break in Mexico
- You actually get hangovers
- You no longer have a place to crash when you head back to college for a football game
- Others refer to you as “miss” or “mr.”
- You actually care about the feng shui of your apartment
What do you have to add?
My roommate and I (24 year olds acting like 12 year olds). You have to run through a fountain every once in awhile right?
I am a huge Packers fan. Always have been and always will be. My Dad owns shares in the team and I have always envied him for this.
Hopefully at this time tomorrow, I won’t have to envy him and I will be a Packers shareholder myself! Packers stock is going on sale tomorrow at 8am!
Packers stock isn’t like regular stock. The value doesn’t go up, there are no dividends and it has virtually no resale value. Stockholders do get voting rights, along with invitations to attend annual meetings where they can meet Packers executives, tour the Packers Hall of Fame and stick around for the kickoff of training camp. For me, the reward is knowing that I own a part of the team that I love.
This is the Packers fifth-ever stock offering and they are making 250,000 shares available to the public. I’m just hoping that Christmas comes early and I can get my hands on 1 of the 250,000. Go Pack!
This is going to be me.